Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Restless Leg

So are you like me and suffer from restless leg at night?  Last night was a particularly bad night. See I recently started karate and it seems that my body likes it except on the nights I don't have class. I've tried stretching my leg with no relief. 

So last night I decided it was time to try some oils. I put about a half a tbls of coconut oil in my hand and added 2 drops of AromaTouch to it, and rubbed it all over my upper leg where the RLS seems to start. Since my knee bothers me from karate I rubbed there too. Then it was off to bed. 

I can barely believe it myself but after over an hour of suffering the oil worked in practically seconds and I laid back down to no RLS and was able to get some sleep. 

So do I recomend this?  I do. It has a subltle smell and worked fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Have idea's let me know.