Saturday, September 13, 2014

A new ADHD blend

So my son has ADHD and although he is on medication I am trying to find a blend of oils that can do what his meds to with out the side effects. 
 These two:
Lime and Vetiver combined with some fractionated coconut oil in a roller bottle is working a little. 

An even amount of drops of each oil in a small roll on bottle are mixed together and applied to the back of the neck.  It is a bit of a strong smell and some find it unpleasant so I add a drop of lavender to the back of the neck as well. 
The question you are asking is....is it working?
Well yes and no.  It is helping a little but he still needs his meds.  But you never know everyone is different so this combo may work for you or your child so give it a shot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Have idea's let me know.