Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stuffy nose relief

So Fall is upon us and that means lots of stuffy noses.  Did you know that you can simply open this bottle of Breathe and inhale it and it can open up your stuffy nose? 

Well you can.  This stuff is a unique blend of the following Essential Oils:
Eucalyptus radiata
Laurel Leaf
Lemon
Melaleuca alternfolia
Peppermint
Ravensara

Blend these together and you have a mild vicks like smell that really opens you up.

Right now as I suffer from allergies or a cold I am diffusing it and it has opened up my airways quite well.  It's making my nose run a little but more it is opening up the passageways.  This Essential Oil Blend can also be applied topically under the nose and on the chest if need be but I like to breathe it in or diffuse it. 

It is also great for asthma as well so it's a good oil to have on hand in one of these:

A cute little bottle with just enough oil space for you to inhale or apply topically once or twice.  I keep will be keeping this in my purse from now on especially during cold and flu season.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Have idea's let me know.