Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Finally some good sleep

 I saw a post for a Essential Oil blend for insomnia.  Now I do sleep just not that well, and not the whole night through.  And not very well.  On average I get less than 5 hours of sleep each night usually closer to almost 3 hours.  As a Mother of 2 very active children this is not an ideal situation.

So anyways I see this post for a insomnia blend and thought well although I do sleep maybe this could help me sleep better.  Maybe even longer.  And I am all for that. 
This blend is of 2 oils - Roman Chamomile and Lavender and then 1 oil blend - Serenity. 

Serenity actually has these oils:
Lavender
Roman Chamomile
Sandalwood
Sweet Marjoram
Vanilla
Ylang Ylang





I know your thinking if it has Lavender and Roman Chamomile in it why add them to the blend.  You know what?  I have no idea but it worked.  I tried using the Serenity alone and although it was a wonderful smell it didn't work as well...but this blend...2 drops from each bottle into my diffuser worked great.  I slept just over 5 hours and felt like I slept just over 5 hours.

As in instead of sleeping 3 and feeling like I was awake all night...

In reality all I care about is the quality of sleep not the quantity.  I am glad I have these oils and saw that post too.  I have tried each on there own but don't like the smell of the Roman Chamomile and although alone the others helped a little they didn't help as well as this blend did.    Give it a shot if you have the oils and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Have idea's let me know.