Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tranquility and Balance

Here is a great Essential Oil Blend that I use everyday.

It's called Balance and it is a Grounding Blend.  It has a great woody scent.   I wear it on my pendent and sometimes I even put it on my wrists.  It is a very relaxing blend.

I diffuse it at night to help me rest but wear it during the day to keep me calm.    I love it.

My son has ADHD and we use it on him as well to help keep him calm on rough days.
I have Depression and Anxiety and it seems to help me on my rough days...which is why I wear it every day just in case.  

Balance is a nice blend of Spruce, Rosewood, Frankincense, and Blue Tansy oils and in a base of Cocoanut oil and is known to relax the whole body

Diffuse it with Lavender at night for a really nice scent and relaxing blend.  Especially if you aren't crazy about the strong Lavender scent when it is blended with Balance all I usually smell is just the Balance with a slight hint of Lavender.

Since it is in a base of a Carrier oil there is no need to dilute it but if the scent is too strong go ahead.  I use it both ways....some days I use a diluted batch others like for the pendant I use it out of the bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Have idea's let me know.